Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Help is on the way.....

Just wanted to thank those of you who tried to help me feel better about my "lightbulb-changing- kitchen-fiasco" from yesterday by sharing silly things that you've also done. Here's a little sample:

** A trainer at my gym attempted to drive her car into her garage with her bike on top not once, but twice in one year, causing 1500.00 worth of damage both times

** My sister-in-law Megan locked herself and her dog out of their house last week in the middle of a snowstorm, while wearing a teensy weensy tank top, boy shorts, and her Ugg slippers - she had to walk 1/4 of a mile to the nearest house to call a locksmith

** My friend Betsey was in such a hurry while unloading groceries on Sunday that she put a box of tampons in the fridge!

So I'm feeling a little bit better today, especially because the repairman is here right now, hopefully fixing my mess......although it's a little quiet in there.....maybe I'm in deeper trouble than I thought. If it DOES get fixed, I'm going to fix something good for dinner tonight!

2 comments:

RecipeGirl said...

Hey there Leah- thanks for visiting my blog. Love your kitchen- it looks very similar to mine in terms of the tile chosen as the backsplash!

We had our house up for sale for a time last year and the realtor brought the photographer over to shoot the whole place. He asked me to replace a bulb that was out in the kitchen. So I got out my stepladder and precariously climbed it to the HIGH ceiling, took the bulb out and promptly dropped it onto the floor where it shattered into a million pieces. I then had to scramble to clean the whole damn thing up while this dude was trying to film. So embarrassing!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Doesn't everyone put their tampons in the fridge??? *blank stare*