Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Passing along some Yum!



I am so flattered that Lisa at Jersey Girl Cooks has given me a Yum Yum award! She must be one of my five readers, tee hee. ;-) It's so fun for me to know that someone else enjoys this little blog!

I'm going to pass this on to five blogs that I think are really cool. Each one of these ladies is a busy mom like me, and each one consistently posts family friendly recipes that I would absolutely make!

So, my choices for some Yum Yum are as follows:

Melanie, at My Kitchen Cafe

Pamela, at Cookies With Boys

Robin Sue, at Big Red Kitchen

Aggie, at Aggie's Kitchen

and Amey, at Dinners for a Year and Beyond.

Ladies, I love your blogs and check in often!!

7 comments:

Aggie said...

Leah- Thank you so so much! I'm honored that you enjoy my blog! You made my day : )

Pamela said...

Awwww! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm honored and flattered! Thanks again.

Aggie said...

PS...In my excitement I forgot to CONGRATULATE you on your award! Congrats! I love your blog :)

Jan said...

Congrats on the award, Leah, you deserve it.

Prudy said...

Congrats on your award. YOUr little girl is so cute and what a fun cake. The kebabs with mint and red onion look so beautiful. I"m catching up on all your fun posts. Hope your neighborhood is recovering, or at least getting started with the process. I read the article and he sounded like an amazing man.

amycaseycooks said...

Thank you! Thank You! Thank you! I love checking out your blog and your recipes are always creative and delicious.

Georgina Ingham | CulinaryTravels said...

Well done on the award.